Please click the link above to register for the Fall 2020 season. NO REGISTRATION FEE will be due at the time of registration. You will be invoiced via email by SportsEngine once we are given a green light to start the season. We are planning on starting the season the weekend of August 1st. Our goal is to play a 16 game season plus playoffs with the season ending the last week of October if not earlier (pending weather).
For Coach Pitch, Pinto/8u, Mustang/10u and Bronco/12u players only, you can register for the same level as you were registered for Spring or you can choose to move up a level. It's your choice. If you have any questions, contact registration at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration will close on Sunday July 5th and space is limited due to the possible field restrictions when we are allowed to play again in Illinois. Please don't hesitate to register. Once a level is filled up, a waiting list will go into place.
Fall Pricing is shown below:
Coach Pitch (Coed) $110
Pinto & 8u Softball $120
Mustang & 10u Softball $130
Bronco & 12u Softball $140
Pony & 14u Softball $145
Colt & Palomino $155
No $75 activity fee for Fall Ball
COVID-19 Return-to-Play Guidelines, Procedures and Recommendations
1. PAC Encourages all players, coaches, parents and event attendees to take their temperature prior to leaving for practice or a game and stay home if a temperature is over 99.9 degrees. Once you arrive to the complex, please practice social distancing.
2. Any person who is experiencing symptoms of sickness will be prohibited from attending the event/venue of play.
3. All posted and published local- and state-regulated guidelines will be followed.
4. We will try and minimize player contact by eliminating team/player handshakes and team/player high fives.
5. In dugouts, discontinue use of water coolers that are provided by tournaments, parks or teams. Players should bring their own, personal cooler instead of using a team cooler. Players must bring an individual water bottle clearly labeled with their name.
6. Players are not allowed to share any equipment. Each player should have their own helmet, glove and bat.
7. It is encouraged to please keep attendance to immediate family only.
8. Spectators must be 6 feet apart when setting up to watch the game. Most fields will require the parents to set up past the 1st and 3rd base dugout and in the outfield.
9. Games at Four Seasons Park – West Parking lot for games scheduled on field 2, 5, 6 and 7. East Parking Lot off Frontage Road for games on Field 3, 4 and 10. Any games scheduled on Field 1 will park in the South Parking Lot.
Games at Botts Park, - Games on Kledzik or Field 3, please park on North side of lot and Games on Field 1 or 2, please park on the South Side of the parking lot.
10. All games will have no new inning after 1 hour 30 minutes. Drop dead time is 1:45 minutes. If inning cannot be completed, score reverts back to the last completed inning.(Subject to Change)
11. No postgame coaches meeting if a game is scheduled after yours. Once game is complete, please clean out dugout and exit to the parking lot.
12. Concession stand will be open.
13. The managers meeting at home plate should be limited to one coach from each team plus the umpire. No players at plate meeting. We will try to eliminate the meeting if possible.
14. Umpires will call balls and strikes 6 feet behind the pitcher’s mound and will be required to wear masks. Only 1 umpire per game to limit the number of people on the field.
15. Coaches and players will be encouraged to wear masks in the dugout only.
16. Sun Flower Seeds will not be allowed.
17. Allow teams to spread players out; expand the dugout area when room permits and only if player safety will not be compromised. Expansion of the team dugouts should not be done into foul ball areas. Attempt to limit bench personnel to essential team personnel. Player dugout will be expanded from 1st or 3rd base dugout to home plate.
18. If a player or coach becomes COVID-19 positive, they must sit out for a minimum of 3 weeks and provide proof that they are virus free before being allowed to play or coach again.
19. We encourage parents to supply their players with antibacterial wipes and hand sanitizer for cleaning hands between innings.
20. Allow players to wear PPE items if they choose, as long as the items do not compromise the safety of any and all participants in the game.
21. Require teams to clean their dugout of all trash and other items after each game, and to wipe down (clean) hard surfaces such as benches, bat racks, etc.
22. Upon arriving at a dugout for the first time, teams are to disinfect hard surface areas (benches, bat racks, etc.).
Refunds started to hit accounts yesterday and will be completed by June 4th. If you have not received a refund on your credit card account after June 4th, please contact registration ASAP at email@example.com. Thank you again for your patience and stay safe.
The Registration "Plainfield Athletic Club Travel Baseball & Softball" is not currently available.