Attention All Members!
The proposal for the amended Constitution and By Laws passed on 10/15/20. PAC is now awaiting word from Little League on the approval of our application to join Little League. Thank you to everyone who voted.
Little League provides the framework, resources, and support used by over 6,500 communities around the world to provide a world class youth baseball and softball experience.
The Little League International Tournament provides additional opportunities for baseball and softball athletes interested in competing to earn a birth to one of seven World Series Tournaments including the Little League World Series held in Williamsport, PA and televised by ESPN and ABC TV.
Approved Constitution and By Laws
(If you currently live outside the boundary but attend a Plainfield School District school, you are eligible to play in the league. If you live outside of the boundary and do not attend a school in the Plainfield School District, if you registered this Spring or played this fall, you will be automatically grandfathered into the league.)
Hello PAC Families,
Please welcome the new Board for the 2020 - 2021 Season. We do have an open Board Position for Field Maintenance Director. If you are interested, please email email@example.com.
President John Mendoza
Executive VP Kary Pekarek
Secretary Tom Mundle
Treasurer Brad Pekarek
VP Baseball Tim Poirier
VP Softball Jim Defano
VP Fall Ball Ray Castro
VP Travel Todd Coberley
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Communications Jeff Lindbeck
Concessions Vicki Warpinski
Equipment Kevin Hanneman
Rules Jim Kirby
Registration Michelle Gawrys
Special Events Valerie Morrison
Sponsorships Renee Polarek
Field Maintenance Open Position
COVID-19 Return-to-Play Guidelines, Procedures and Recommendations
1. PAC Encourages all players, coaches, parents and event attendees to take their temperature prior to leaving for practice or a game and stay home if a temperature is over 99.9 degrees. Once you arrive to the complex, please practice social distancing.
2. Any person who is experiencing symptoms of sickness will be prohibited from attending the event/venue of play. If you come in contact with anyone who has Covid-19, please follow IDPH Sports guidelines.
3. All posted and published local- and state-regulated guidelines will be followed.
4. We will try and minimize player contact by eliminating team/player handshakes and team/player high fives.
5. In dugouts, discontinue use of water coolers that are provided by tournaments, parks or teams. Players should bring their own, personal cooler instead of using a team cooler. Players must bring an individual water bottle clearly labeled with their name.
6. Players are not allowed to share any equipment. Each player should have their own helmet, glove and bat.
7. It is encouraged to please keep attendance to immediate family only.
8. Spectators must be 6 feet apart when setting up to watch the game. Most fields will require the parents to set up past the 1st and 3rd base dugout and in the outfield. Bleachers will be taped off and not available for use at any game. Please bring your own chairs.
9. Games at Four Seasons Park – West Parking lot for games scheduled on field 2, 5, 6 and 7. East Parking Lot off Frontage Road for games on Field 3, 4 and 10. Any games scheduled on Field 1 will park in the South Parking Lot.
10. All games will follow the guidelines set in the PAC Handbook for no new innings after a certain time and the hard stop time.
11. No postgame coaches meeting if a game is scheduled after yours. Once game is complete, please clean out dugout and exit to the parking lot.
12. Concession stand will be open.
13. The managers meeting at home plate should be limited to one coach from each team plus the umpire. No players at plate meeting. We will try to eliminate the meeting if possible.
14. Umpires will call balls and strikes 6 feet behind the pitcher’s mound and will be encouraged to wear masks. Only 1 umpire per game to limit the number of people on the field.
15. Coaches and players will be encouraged to wear masks in the dugout only.
16. Sun Flower Seeds will not be allowed.
17. Allow teams to spread players out; expand the dugout area when room permits and only if player safety will not be compromised. Expansion of the team dugouts should not be done into foul ball areas. Attempt to limit bench personnel to essential team personnel. Player dugout will be expanded from 1st or 3rd base dugout to home plate. Please bring a chair for your player to sit in as not all kids will fit in the dugouts at Four Seasons, Ottawa and Four Seasons West.
18. If a player or coach becomes COVID-19 positive, they must follow IDPH Sports guidelines before being allowed to play or coach again.
19. We encourage parents to supply their players with antibacterial wipes and hand sanitizer for cleaning hands between innings.
20. Allow players to wear PPE items if they choose, as long as the items do not compromise the safety of any and all participants in the game.
21. Require teams to clean their dugout of all trash and other items after each game, and to wipe down (clean) hard surfaces such as benches, bat racks, etc.
22. Each team will be issued 2 sets of catchers gear which will allow for only 2 catchers per game, unless another player has their own gear. The gear will be disinfected after each game.
The Registration "Plainfield Athletic Club Travel Baseball & Softball" is not currently available.